Monday, May 28, 2012

The Game Plan

Hello everybody. First off id like to reassure you that i will not be dissapearing like other times. Other times when i came back i said there was a chance that id stop making videos because of stuff in RL. I have the next few months free and il be highly active and heres the game plan. I plan on recording 2 of the games you guys vote for on the left of the blog. I will be doing custom puzzle/adventure maps for minecraft. ( Doing some duel coms tonight ) I will be posting more as more ideas come, but the above two are for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,I want to join in on your server. Well, I want to join as this is my first time joining a personal server, and I want to have some fun. I do not know how to send you a private message, so I am just telling you here. I like minecraft, so I would be pleased to join your server. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete